Sunday, July 12, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (65): THE BEAST EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

Squeezing bookish time in my unbelievably hectic schedule (because of work, Gundam building and other things non-book related) has been so hard lately. It feels like 24 hours isn't enough to finish a day's work. But I know my priorities now so I spent the last 30 minutes back tracking books I got since my last STS post. It was so hard as well to find a nice space to take photos from since our house isn't really picturesque. *wait, be back in a bit*

Just got back from a fun night out with the fambam. I was out for about 6 hours and was in the middle of drafting this when my nephew (he's on vacay with his lovely wife from Washington State) knocked on my door! We went out for some booze, karaoke and food. It's fun going out once in a while and I absolutely adored Starbucks' Strawberry Cheesecake Frappucinno. Anyway, here are the books I acquired. I've read and reviewed some of them already. Enjoy!


BOUGHT:

BORROWED:

GIFTED:
 
FOR REVIEW:

I also got eARCs from Edelweiss. You might ask why Beast Edition? END OF DAYS, ILLUMINAE AND SIX OF CROWS, GUYS! :)

Thanks a bunch to: National Bookstore, Leigh Bardugo, Kati Cotugno, Robyn Schneider, Kai of Amaterasu Reads, Dianne of Oops! I Read a Book Again, Hazel of Stay Bookish and HarperCollins International!

10 comments:

  1. You got some wonderful books this week. Illuminae is huge. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find Illuminae as awesome as I did! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Awesome haul, Kate! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! I've wanted to check out 99 Days since I first heard about it. I have been loving contemporaries lately. I hope you enjoy Illuminae! I can't wait for that one to be released.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW That is an awesome haul!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS!

    + Enter to win an ARC copy of SIX OF CROWS!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just sitting here, in front of my computer, lustily staring at all these books. HAHA! Happy reading, ate Kate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...