Sunday, December 27, 2015

THE BEST BOOKS OF 2015.


Every year, I think my intro for this post has always been "where did this year go?'. Well, it is the same question I have today! WHAT HAPPENED THIS YEAR? Despite that fact that a ton of bad things happened this year to me (blogging/reading slump is one of the worsts), a lot of good things happened, too. I landed my dream job (Software Admin), got to enjoy a new hobby which is Gundam building and I realized my dream to be a panelist. This year is definitely NOT my best year but I couldn't ask for anything better. I am content with how much I matured and how differently I see things now. I am truly blessed to have been given such struggles that eventually molded me to the person I am today.

What I can promise though is.. 2016 is going to be MY year.

Anyway, since I read only a handful of books this year *cringes on the word handful*, here are the Best Books of 2015 here on The Bookaholic Blurbs.

ACOTAR IS AN EARC

~ January ~
"Driven with passion, All the Bright Places reaches the deepest parts of the heart. Riveting and gripping, All the Bright Places is a magnificent and moving story -- that can melt the toughest hearts and maybe a thousand more."
"Filled with action compensated with amazing display of eternal love and friendship,Willowgrove is startlingly impressive. Delightfully engaging, Willowgrove is one of the best series enders I read! Totally commendable!"

~ February ~
"The Last Time We Say Goodbye is packed with heightened sense of grief. Not only immensely emotional, but it is thoroughly sensitizing and absolutely moving."

~ March ~
"The Orphan Queen gilded dark past to a deceitful present. Stirring and engaging, this world of hidden identities and full blast badassery irresistibly grabs one's best in an utterly extrafreakingordinary way!"

~ May ~
"A Court of Thorns and Roses is a story where magic is expounded in its different forms. Stunningly written and downright ravishing, ACOTAR is the go-to novel for all!"

~ July ~
"Extraordinary Means is Eleanor and Park meets The Fault in Our Stars. Buzzing with compassion, it pulls the strings of miracle and ties it to every fiber of hope it could find."

~ September ~
"Confess can simply come out of your life and leave a trail of disaster feels on its trail. Gripping and delightful, Confess can definitely be that light at the end of the tunnel!"

~ October ~
"Queen of Shadows is another Throne of Glass installment that left me in awe. Jaw dropping, hair gripping and heart wrenching novel packed with unlimited awesomeness!"
These books are all books of each month. As you all know, I was on a ridiculous blogging slump this year because usually, I post recaps every end of the month with the featured book/s. Well, I'll make it up to my blog and readers this coming year and be more active and I will make sure to post quality reviews. These books are not only the best ones but some of these still haunt me up to this day. So for 2015, I will have TWO Books of 2015. You ready?

The Bookaholic Blurbs' Books of 2015 are:


Thank you so much , HarperCollins for theses awesome books and well? congrats to Jodi and Cynthia for writing such fantastic stories! Till next year, guys!


HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

6 comments:

  1. I really need to check out The Last Time We Say Goodbye! I read Unearthly a while ago by Cynthia Hand and I loved it. I've also heard such good things about it. Great list!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome list! I have yet to read The Last Time We Say Goodbye. Looks like I'm going to need some tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew Orphan Queen was special from the moment I cracked the spine! Such an engaging tale with FANTASTIC characters!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...