Tuesday, September 25, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (30): THE AMAZING STACK EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

September is almost done and I could say that this is a month full of fun! Few special events happened like MIBF and my birthday! I honestly couldn't wait for October to arrive and look forward to attending/celebrating special events again and for another round of book shopping! I've now set a monthly budget for books because if I don't, I tend to hoard! And speaking of book hoarding, here's my haul for the month. Am happy that I was able to follow my limit of 5 books a month. But next month it would be different. I'll be setting 1500PHP (roughly 36$) or less a month! Wish me luck!


BOUGHT: (Fullybooked MIBF Booth)
🔼 Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
🔼 Fire (Graceling Realm #2) by Kristin Cashore
🔼 Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins
🔼 Hereafter (Hereafter #1) by Tara Hudson
🔼 Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) by Josephine Angelini

GIFTED:
🔼 Carnival of Souls (Carnival of Souls #1) by Melissa Marr

Thank you Fullybooked and brother dear!

2 comments:

  1. oh man am I jealous!
    I still havent read Throne of Glass, Sweet Evil or Starcrossed, and I SOO want to!
    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi thank you! Don't be jealous.. I haven't read any of those too! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...