Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (07): REQUIEM BY LAUREN OLIVER.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.

*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*


Expected Publication Date: March 5, 2013
Publisher: HarperTeen
Add to Good Reads
Now an active member of the resistance, Lena has been transformed. The nascent rebellion that was under way in Pandemonium has ignited into an all-out revolution in Requiem, and Lena is at the center of the fight. Of Pandemonium, ALA Booklist noted that “like all successful second volumes, this expands the world and ups the stakes, setting us up for the big finale.”

After rescuing Julian from a death sentence, Lena and her friends fled to the Wilds. But the Wilds are no longer a safe haven—pockets of rebellion have opened throughout the country, and the government cannot deny the existence of Invalids. Regulators now infiltrate the borderlands to stamp out the rebels, and as Lena navigates the increasingly dangerous terrain, her best friend, Hana, lives a safe, loveless life in Portland as the fiancée of the young mayor. Requiem is told from both Lena’s and Hana’s points of view. The two girls live side by side in a world that divides them until, at last, their stories converge.

Delirium Series became one of my favorite books of all time. I just couldn't wait for the final book to arrive. Am excited to see how this awesome story would end and what will happen to the Lena's love story and friendship with Hana!

What is your pick this week?

18 comments:

  1. Delirium is one of my favorite series too! I cannot wait for Requiem. I'm excited to hear from Hana, especially after reading the short story from her POV. Have you read that?

    Great pick! Thanks for sharing!

    New GFC Follower.
    Here's my WoW.

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Hana's POV! Thanks Kait! am checking your WoW now!

      Delete
  2. OMG SO OBSESSED WITH THIS BOOK! When Pandemonium was over I threw the book across the room. The YEAR wait has been KILLING ME.

    New GFC Follower.

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get on this series. I've been hearing so much about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read book #1 but gave up on the series when i found out there's a love triangle but i might change my mind later because i've been reading so many great reviews about the series.

    our WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick! I cant wait for Requiem!!! I love this series! :)

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read how this series will end. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I'm dying to read this book! I love this series and I can't wait to read how it will end.

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this series, and I'm dying to know what happens. That ending in Pandemonium made me want to scream. Thanks for dropping by hun!

    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday #40

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Giselle! I loved your WoW! And thank you for dropping by mine! I actually threw the book when I finished it! HAHA

      Delete
  9. I am DYING for this book! DYING! I love the books so much and of course she leaves us hanging with those cliffhangers!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW. Sorry for responding so late. :)

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...