Tuesday, April 1, 2014

APRIL 2014 RELEASES.


Hello April!!

Well, here are all my picks for this month's new releases and OMG my wallet is seriously going to kill me. Am going to be bankrupt soon enough and yes, I will die poor but happy! Hopefully I would be able to buy all these.

I just sent a request for The Summer I Wasn't Me and hopefully the pub would approve me and I will receive an ARC of Geography soon enough! I think I also have an eARC of Sea of Shadows. Aaaaaaaah! I just want all these especially:

The Last Forever, Open Road Summer, To All The Boys I've Loved Before and What I Thought Was True! (All Contemporary I know!!)

*Info are all from Goodreads so release dates might change*


April 01 - The Summer I Wasn't Me by Jessica Verdi
April 01 - The Last Forever by Deb Caletti
April 01 - The Ring and The Crown (The Ring and the Crown #1) by Melissa de la Cruz


April 08 - Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3) by Laini Taylor
April 08 - Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends #1) by Kelley Armstrong
April 15 - The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith


April 15 - House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple
April 15 - Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
April 15 - Frozen (Taken #2) by Erin Bowman
April 15 - To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han


April 15 - What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
April 22 - Deception's Princess (Deception's Princess #1) by Esther M. Friesner
April 22 - Meridian (Arclight #2) by Josin L. McQuein
April 29 - Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins

WHAT ARE YOUR PICKS FOR THE MONTH?

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! So many books this month! I can't wait for Sweet Reckoning, I need to know how it ends! Deception's Princess and The Ring and the Crown but look super amazing! I've also heard nothing but good things for The Ring and the Crown.
    Happy April Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. This is a super late reply! But I haven't read Sweet Reckoning and The Ring and the Crown even tho I own them.

      Delete
  2. To All The Boys I've Loved Before! This would be my first Jenny Han book and can I say I look forward to every book releasing this month! So many books so little time! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOSHDARN YOU, ATE KATE! I AM WAY TOO BROKE TO BE SUCKED IN BY PRETTY COVERS!!!! GAHHHHHHHH!!

    If you added purchased buttons for each book, I probably would have bought the entire list so thank God you didn't

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obviously failing in this "replying to comments" thing. (You would have bought the entire thing, anyway! :p)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...