Saturday, December 27, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (59): THE 2014 YEAR END HAUL EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

This is it. The last Saturday of 2014. Seriously, where did the rest of the year go? Well, in this STS post, I'll be showcasing what I accumulated for the past 2 or 3 months. I was originally planning on posting just the November haul but then I just received one this month and a few last October so I just combined them in one post. This year has been full of ups and downs for me, personally and here on the blog. Been on a terrible readings slump and honestly, I kind of neglected the blog. I tried to do something about the slump but I guess I didn't try hard enough. However, I met 12 authors this year and I'll be creating a different post for that. It should be up on the 30th.

So here's what I got! Enjoy!


GIFTED:
- Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu (signed)
- Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu (signed)
- Life Before Legend (Legend 0.5) by Marie Lu (signed)
- Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu (signed)
- Willowgrove (Hemlock #3) by Kathleen Peacock (signed)

BORROWED:
- The Chance You Won't Return by Annie Cardi

WON:
- The Calling (Endgame #1) by James Frey, Nils Johnson-Shelton
- The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
- Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff
- The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine
- Lies I Told by Michelle Zink 

BOUGHT:
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell

FOR REVIEW:
- Captive (The Blackcoat Rebellion #2) by Aimee Carter (review HERE)
- Better Than Perfect by Melissa Kantor
- Replica (Replica Trilogy #1) by Jenna Black
- Resistance (Replica Trilogy #2) by Jenna Black
- Revolution (Replica Trilogy #3) by Jenna Black
- Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy #2) by Pierce Brown (eARC review HERE)
- Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes (eARC)
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand (eARC)
- Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay (eARC)
- The Pretty App (App #2) by Katie Sise (eARC)
- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno (eARC)
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley (eARC)
- Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby (eARC)
- Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge (eARC)
- Illusionarium by Heather Dixon (eARC)
- The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski (eARC)
- Red Queen (Red Queen Trilogy #1) by Victoria Aveyard (eARC)
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider (eARC)
- Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway (eARC)
- Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley (Kindle Copy)
- The Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles #3) by Gena Showalter (Kindle Copy)
- Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid (Kindle Copy)

Thank you ever so much to my brother, Willowgrove Book Fairy, Hazel of Stay Bookish, Maricar of Black Plume, Netgalley, Edelweiss, HarperCollins International, Random House/Del Rey, HarlequinTeen CA, Mira Ink, Bloomsbury Plc and Tor Teen!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!

6 comments:

  1. Such an amazing haul! You have quite a few that I'm really excited for, The Orphan Queen, Landline, and Lies I Told.

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to get The Orphan Queen. That one looks so good. I really enjoyed Replica and hope you will as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You have gotten a lot of books over the last couple of months. Crimson Bound is definitely one that I have seen popping up a lot lately. It looks really good. I hope you enjoy all your new books.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...