Friday, April 1, 2016

APRIL 2016 RELEASE PICKS.


There are four titles I am so excited to get my copies of this month. I know people are extremely stoked about The Raven King and The Rose and the Dagger but I stopped reading Stiefvater's after Dream Thieves, plus I haven't read the latter's first book so they are not listed in this post. I got advance copies of these except for When We Collided. I am 100 pages in on The Mirror King and hopefully I could finish it this weekend! I love The Orphan Queen so much so I cannot wait to dive back in to this universe.



🔼 The Art of Not Breathing (26th) 🔼
🔼 When We Collided (5th) 🔼


🔼 The Star-Touched Queen (26th) 🔼
🔼 The Mirror King (5th) 🔼

WHAT TITLE/S ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT?
Also, have you noticed how glorious these covers are?

6 comments:

  1. I'm soooo excited for The Star-Touched Queen! It's definitely a highly anticipated debut. I'm also excited for Renee Ahdieh's The Rose & the Dagger & Jennifer Estep's Bright Blaze of Magic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Wrath so I dunno what to expect but yay for Star-Touched!! Will start reading soon! ;p

      Delete
  2. These covers really look amazing. Especially The Mirror King!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for When We Collided! I love Emery Lord's books and am so excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't read my copies of her books. I am afraid I'd get underwhelmed and not look at the books the same way again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...