Saturday, April 2, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (74): THE GALLEYS EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
I acquired several ARCs these past several weeks and I couldn't be any happier because I got most of what I am most looking forward to! I also bought some faux-flowers last night for my IG posts. This photo is currently my wallpaper and I can't stop staring at it! This is probably my new favorite bookish photo! I loveeeeee it!


FOR REVIEW:
🔼 The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi *eARC
🔼 Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by Alwyn Hamilton (4-star review)
🔼 This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
🔼 Everyone We've Been by Sarah Everett
🔼 My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill

GIFTED:
🔼 The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen #2) by Jodi Meadows
🔼 Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts Saga #1) by Colleen Oakes
🔼 Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #4) by Maggie Stiefvater


Thank you forever to: Polaris, Kai of Amaterasu Reads, Penguin Random House International, Sourcebooks Fire, HarperCollins International and St. Martin's Press!

26 comments:

  1. What a great book haul this week. I just ordered Rebel Of The Sands and will get it on Monday!!! I think most of your other choices are also on my TBR! Have a wonderful week of reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy Rebel of the Sands! Thank you, Ardy! You too!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic haul! I've only read Rebel of the Sands, This Is Where It Ends and Queen of Hearts. I loved the first two but wasn't a big fan of Queen of Hearts unfortunately.

    Happy Reading!

    My STS!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am currently reading TIWIE and am loving it. I loved Rebel of the Sands as well!

      Delete
  3. Lovely haul. I really want to read Rebel Of The Sands at some point. I've heard such great things about it. I hope that you enjoy these books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Sinner and Queen of Hearts and have Rebel and the Mirror King on my TBR to check out hopefully soon! Enjoy! My Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I recently read Rebel of the Sands and gave it four stars as well! I still haven't read The Orphan Queen but is looks amazing! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. REBEL SAND REBEL SANDS! AAAAAAH! It was one of the BEST, MOST BADASS BOOKS and I hope you love every minute of it! I'm super excited for The Mirror King, and I hope you love it!

    Have a great weekend

    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hoping to get to read The Mirror King really soon. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. You picked up some AWESOME looking books this week! I'm going to have to do a bit of Goodreads digging on a few of these that caught my eye. I've heard GREAT things about The Star-Touched Queen, though, and can't wait to get my hands on that one! (it helps that the cover is absolutely gorgeous, too!)

    Here's hoping you enjoy your recent acquisitions! Here is my StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Rebel of the Sands :D And I hadn't heard of Queen of Hearts!! I love stories inspired by Alice in Wonderland, thank you so much for sharing!!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely loved The Mirror King. I have Queen of Hearts (e-ARC), but haven't gotten to read it yet. Really looking forward to it, though. I hope you love all of your books!

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Cannot wait to read this and I hope we both enjoy Crown's Game!

      Delete
  11. Nice haul and I like the roses. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's amazing! I can't wait to hear your thoughts about queen of hearts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT HAUL!! Rebel of the Sands and This Is Where It Ends are the top 2 books that I'm excited for. Love this♥

    PS, I'm a new follower of yours!
    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...