Wednesday, March 1, 2017

OMG, THESE MARCH RELEASES ARE THE BOMB!


March has come and here I am, conflicted between loving summer (beaches!) or hating it (darn heat!)! I said this before and will say it again, I love the beach but I hate the sun so it is safe to assume that this is my least favorite season. (As if I have three more options to choose from right? haha we only have summer and rainy seasons here).

Anyway, I am bookishly excited about this month because ughhhh look at all the releases this month! I picked out the ones I am MOST MOST excited for and here they are!


March 28

March 07

March 07

March 17

I am not a fan of The Star-Touched Queen but St. Martin's sent me an eARC of A Crown of Wishes. Who am I to refuse, right? I am still promoting this series because the issue was me and not the book and also, Roshani is half-Filipino! So much yay for that! The next three books are I believe standalones and oh, how much I appreciate these ones! The titles sound so amazing and I didn't have to wait years to complete the story, I mean, win, right?


March 07

March 07

March 28

These last three picks for this month are making me drool so hard I can't keep my mouth closed! Bone Witch by another Filipino author, TRAITOR !!!! OMG REBEL IS SO FANTASTIC I AM AND I AM CURRENTLY READING THIS SEQUEL! ANNNNNNNNDDD STRANGE THE DREAMEEEERRRR! Who in this bookish world isn't ready for this one? I will surely grab a copy of this as soon as it is available locally because LAINI TAYLOR IS QUEEN.

What releases are you excited for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...