Friday, March 31, 2017

MARCH 2017 BOOK HAUL + BLOG RECAP!


Well.. I am a little bit ashamed of how I hoarded books this month. I didn't spend THAT much because most of these books are bargain books (so yay!) but I am a little ashamed because I know I don't have enough space in my room anymore and that I don't have a lot of time to read. There's just this joy in buying books and I am absolutely addicted to it. So yeah, a little ashamed but absolutely happy.


BOUGHT:
The Hometown Hazard by Dawn Lanuza *signed
The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter (BookSale Store)
Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver and Kei Acedera (BookSale Store)
Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate (BookSale Store)
Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine (Fullybooked for 50% off) (5-star review)
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare (Online Pre-loved Store) (5-star review)
▴ Alice in Wonderland (Booksale Store)
The Enemy (The Enemy #1) by Charlie Higson (Amaterasu Reads)
Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr (Amaterasu Reads)
The Iron Thorn (Iron Codex #1) by Caitlin Kittredge (Amaterasu Reads)
Belles (Belles #1) by Jen Calonita (Amaterasu Reads)
Sweet Treats Secret Crushes by Lisa Greenwald (BookSale Store)

GIFTED:
Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley (5-star review)
The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh

FOR REVIEW:
Things I Should Have Known by Claire LaZebnik


~ MARCH 2016 RECAP ~
March 01 - March Releases!

Wooooow! Look at that review ratings! Such an awesome reading month!

Thank you so SO much, BookSale Store, FullyBooked, Hazel of Stay Bookish for the gifts and HMH Books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...