Tuesday, January 2, 2018

JANUARY 2018 HOT PICKS!!


It's the second day of 2018 and I cannot believe how just fast the days go by. It was just literally yesterday when I was drunk-texting my family and friends, greeting them HNY and now look at me, all sober and ready to go back to my normal daily life. HA! But I am honestly excited for the books that are hitting shelves this year!! Let's start with this month's!



Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed
January 16th 2018 by Soho Teen

Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp
January 2nd 2018 by Sourcebooks Fire

The Forgotten Book by Mechthild Gläser
January 2nd 2018 by Feiwel & Friends



Everless (Untitled #1) by Sara Holland
January 2nd 2018 by HarperTeen

Poison's Cage (Poison's Kiss #2) by Breeana Shields
January 16th 2018 by Random House Books for Young Readers


These are the Top 8 Titles I wanna get and read these month! I have advanced copies of some of these and I cannot wait to get to them! But will try to finish Iron Gold and post my review on the release day!
WHAT TITLES ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO? ARE YOU ALSO THRILLED FOR IRON GOLD?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kate. I love this list, and I'm so glad that I 6 of them are also on my radar. I've read Love, Hate, & Other Filters last December and loved it. The Forgotten Book, I'm still reading (and not really loving) at the moment. Anyway, I hope you'll be able to read these! Cheers! :D (See you soon!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JMMMMMM!!!!! I miss you!! I'm currently reading Before I Let Go and ummmm am currently not digging it hahah!! See you soon please!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...