Monday, January 1, 2018

WELCOME, 2K18!

Looking back, 2017 has been both horrible and wonderful all at once. Horrible in a way that I'd *maybe* let myself go and became too comfortable with and in things that eventually affected me negatively (both physically and mentally). I wasn't the type you can easily bully but somehow, inside THAT bubble, I allowed toxic people to take control of how I view myself and this went on for so long. This led me to doubt *points to myself* everything. It was so hard to just be hopeless in your little corner that I have gotten accustomed to the every day bashing and loathing of these said toxic people I don't even have anything to do with. But the universe still cared somehow and it gave me the perfect window to jump out. So, 2017, I would like to thank you. I am stronger than these people think and I could finally believe in me again.


And as I venture into 2018, I would like to take some time-off. I will use this opportunity to recover from what I have been through and prepare myself for bigger things ahead. This year, I want to focus my energy in healing, forgiving and in doing these little things I love so much. I wanna be a healthy me both physically and mentally. It will be a year I will invest in me and I will make as many happy memories as I can with the people that matter.

And of course, to finally having plenty of time to tackle that never ending TBR titles HAHA!

HERE'S TO THE AMAZING BOOKS WE WILL READ THIS YEAR!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...