Saturday, November 24, 2012

STACKING THE SHELVES (06): THE NBSWAREHOUSESALE 2012 EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

So last weekend, I went to National Bookstore Warehouse Sale in Quezon City. And here's a glimpse of what happened. Can you imagine the heat? How about the energy spent for traveling and digging books? I was extremely exhausted after roaming around finding books that the next day, I didn't know which part of my body wasn't sore anymore. But every pain was worth it! The total regular price of the books I got would be approximately 6300PHP (150$) but I got these only for whooping 700PHP (approx 17$)! This is one of the biggest hauls I've done and the cheapest! Looking at them, I just couldn't be any happier! Torment will definitely be a part of the giveaway am brewing so stay tuned!



BOUGHT: (National Bookstore Warehouse Sale)
Hardbacks:
๐Ÿ”ผ Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange #3) by Lesley Livingston
๐Ÿ”ผ Sphinx's Princess (Sphinx's Princess #1) by Esther M. Friesner
๐Ÿ”ผ Envy (Luxe #3) by Anna Godbersen
๐Ÿ”ผ The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #4) by Michael Scott
๐Ÿ”ผ Rampant (Killer Unicorns #1) by Diana Peterfreund

Paperbacks:
๐Ÿ”ผ Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto
๐Ÿ”ผ Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontรซ
๐Ÿ”ผ A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespear
The Three Musketeers (The D'Artagnan Romances #1) by Alexandre Dumas
๐Ÿ”ผ The Otherworldlies (The Otherworldlies #1) by Jennifer Anne Kogler
๐Ÿ”ผ Hourglass (Evernight #3) by Claudia Gray
๐Ÿ”ผ Torment (Fallen #2) by Lauren Kate
๐Ÿ”ผ Bitten & Smitten (Immortality Bites #1) by Michelle Rowen
๐Ÿ”ผ Darklight (Wondrous Strange #2) by Lesley Livingston

Thank you so much NBS! Till next year!

18 comments:

  1. Nice haul. I always love seeing what people get. You got some interesting looking titles.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is one awesome haul! I am mighty jealous here! Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Got a good bang for your buck there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Never read more than Dumas' Count of Monte Cristo but that remains to be one of my few fave classics! Hope you enjoy your haul!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy all of the reads! Here is my STS: Life/Times of a Book Addict. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower of yours too. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul, I keep trying to get into the Fallen series.

    please check out my Stacking the Shelves at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A nice haul with some nice mixes in genre... Romantic, classic, adventure.


    Enjoy your haul.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...