Saturday, November 17, 2012

STACKING THE SHELVES (05): THE SUPER SALE EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

Unluckily, my book buying ban for the month seems to be ineffective so I'll drop that off for the mean time. Will try my best to be successful about it NEXT time. I was so lucky to come across Powerbooks' mini-sale last Wednesday and found five awesome titles on a discounted price. There were too many titles am not really familiar with and I wish I purchased Luxe series' third book! I also got two classic titles from National Bookstore only for 99PHP each (less than a dollar each)! Awesome stash right?

So here are the books I got these past few weeks:


BOUGHT: 
(Bibliarch Glorietta 3 and Waltermart)
🔼 If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman
🔼 The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
🔼 Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness Before Dawn #1) by J.A. London

(National Bookstore Glorietta 1)
🔼 Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

(Powerbooks Glorietta 3 Sale)
🔼 Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
🔼 Vince's Life The Next Chapter: Getting Over Andrea (Vince's Life #2) by Vince O. Teves
🔼 Vince's Life: The Wedding (Vince's Life #3) by Vince O. Teves
🔼 Soulstice (The Devouring #2) by Simon Holt
🔼 The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight #3.5) by Stephenie Meyer

I want all the books! Thanks NBS and Bibliarch!

18 comments:

  1. I actually see some very good YA books in that pile. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace! Leave your link so I could visit it! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. OOh very nice!! I still need to read Darkness Before Dawn myself! It looks awesome and I've had it since its release. But I am so behind on releases this year! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright! Will check out your STS! :D Wish I could read them soon!

      Delete
  3. Great haul! You got lost of awesome books this week;hope you enjoy :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darkness Before Dawn is one of my favorite books! I really hope you like it as well as all the others. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul, I see some books I'd love to get myself :) Happy reading :)

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I haven't read the sequel yet but Girl of Fire and Thorns was very good. I have If I Stay too, I need to get to it soon. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my post :)
    I know alllll about those book buying bans *sigh*
    Great haul you've got there! I've wanted to read Darkness Before Dawn and Gril of Fire and Thorns for forever, and I hope you really enjoy them and the other books on your stack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Girl of Fire and Thorns and Darkness Before Dawn are both on my shelf waiting to be read! Hopefully they are as good as I have been hearing they are. Happy Reading ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...