Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (14): UNREMEMBERED BY JESSICA BRODY.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

Expected Publication Date: March 5, 2012
Publisher: Farrar, Straus, & Giroux
Add to GoodReads
When Freedom Airlines flight 121 went down over the Pacific Ocean, no one ever expected to find survivors. Which is why the sixteen-year-old girl discovered floating among the wreckage—alive—is making headlines across the globe.

Even more strange is that her body is miraculously unharmed and she has no memories of boarding the plane. She has no memories of her life before the crash. She has no memories period. No one knows how she survived. No one knows why she wasn’t on the passenger manifest. And no one can explain why her DNA and fingerprints can’t be found in a single database in the world.

Crippled by a world she doesn’t know, plagued by abilities she doesn’t understand, and haunted by a looming threat she can’t remember, Seraphina struggles to piece together her forgotten past and discover who she really is. But with every clue only comes more questions. And she’s running out of time to answer them.

Her only hope is a strangely alluring boy who claims to know her from before the crash. Who claims they were in love. But can she really trust him? And will he be able to protect her from the people who have been making her forget?

From popular young adult author, Jessica Brody comes a mesmerizing and suspenseful new series, set in a world where science knows no boundaries, memories are manipulated, and true love can never be forgotten.

If the synopsis didn't make your curiosity spark the I don't know what else would. This is Jessica Brody's first book in her new teen sci-fi series and I am so excited for this one!

What did you pick this week?

15 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this author before, but this sounds like an amazing book! Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure which this book is, can't see cover, therefore no title. I hate when my browser acts up like that. Sounds like an interesting read though!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA you might wanna reset/optimize your browser Jessica! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely adding this to my TBR. Great pick! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! Ive been dying to get my hands on a copy. Feel free to come by and check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this one a lot lately! I'm not a fan of this trend to do blurry covers but the book sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome choice! I first heard about this book a few weeks ago and it sounds amazing. Most people don't like the cover but I actually quite do. The blurry thing totally does it for me!

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! And I bet the blurry thing on it would look very nice once it gets printed! Thanks Ashley!

      Delete
  7. I already have the Unremembered on my to-read list and I'm really excited about it. I love the sound of the book and I would love to get my hands on it. Great pick. I hope you enjoy reading the book when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by! Hope you enjoy it too once its out! =))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...