Thursday, June 14, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (24); THE JUNE 2012 EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
04/2016 EDIT: I am editing old posts here to match the new blog theme.

Yesterday, after I fetched some documents I needed from our HR for Mom's hospitalization, I headed to Powerbooks Glorietta 3 for Rapture. I was really planning on purchasing only one book, but my itch for books got the best of me. Before purchasing Magyk and The Alchemyst, I did a little research about the series. I found them very interesting and these books were published several years back. I hope the fancy covers (and reviews) will keep up to my expectations. As for Crossed, it was my first time to see a smaller version of the paperback edition and thought that it would match my Matched when it comes to height. There.


BOUGHT: (Powerbooks Glorietta 3)
🔼 Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate
🔼 Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie
🔼 Magyk (Septimus Heap #1) by Angie Sage
🔼 The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #1) by Michael Scott

Thank you, Powerbooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...