Saturday, October 4, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (54): THE GUNDAM EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

Hi guys. Here's another late STS post. (Gosh, where's my sense of scheduling went to?) So, again, I received these lovelies a few weeks back and am so happy that this package is actually better than what I was expecting. So so happy that I was sent these titles!

Lemme just give you a brief description of the title. Aside from playing and getting addicted to Clash of Clans (I started playing February 15, 2014 thus the blogging hiatus), I recently found the Gundam I've been looking for (thus the post title). I've been looking for Geara Zulu Angelo Sauper Use for almost a year and when I finally found it, there's no letting go. And then I ordered some other kits. Building a kit (depending on the size) takes 3-7 hours and that is equivalent to one read book for me. So yes, these things made me so busy that shame of me, I put blogging and reading aside. But am no longer cramming. I know now how to divide my ever so limited time.

Anyway, here are the books I received for review!


FOR REVIEW:

* The Jewel (The Lone City #1) by Amy Ewing
* Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
* Blackbird (Blackbird Duology #1) by Anna Carey
* Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeleine Kuderick

And meet my ever beautiful Geara Zulu!! I love this one so much not only because it is my first built but it was actually love at first sight!
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH HARPERCOLLINS USA FOR SENDING THESE AWESOME TITLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...