Saturday, October 11, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (55): THE HEIR OF FIRE EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

Hello again!! Am so thrilled to finally lay my well manicured hands on the very gorgeous and shiny copy of Heir of Fire. Am also so glad that our local bookstore orders books from Bloomsbury (which are hard to find here). This book is a beast, I tell you! 565 pages of pure awesomeness and OMG waiting for a year for this is totally worth the wait (and the price). I immediately started reading it and even brought it to the office.

I matched the tabs!

DO NOT DISTURB. HAHA
The Heir of Fire Workstation Take Over! (Beautiful wallpaper by Iceybooks.)

BOUGHT:

* Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas

And here is my blurb:

"Heir of Fire is absolutely worth waiting for. If it takes another year for Book 4 to be published, I will wait with all my heart. Maas' wrote another phenomenal story with such amazing structure that never misses to surprise me. It is mysterious, brilliant and thrilling. Hands down to you, Maas! Another job well done! And I will follow the Throne of Glass series, to whatever end.."

I gave it 8/5 stars!
Thank you Fullybooked for reserving a copy!
What did you guys get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...