Sunday, September 6, 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES (66): THE PERFECT HAUL EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

Who knew that "ber" season would approach this fast? Am not ready yet -- to face the inevitable that I am only a few weeks away from being in my twenties -- it couldn't be Christmas that soon. Can someone make it slow down please?

Anyway, I have here my July-August-September Haul and I have never been this happy (well, I have but you get the gist, right?) with what I got! Receiving book mail just never grows old! And it has been a while since I got one so imagine my extorted-happy face when I opened them.

I also went to Powerbooks, Greenbelt a week ago (I think) to meet up with bookish friends. Then there was an awesome sale and I couldn't resist it. I COULD NOT AM NOT EVEN KIDDING ESP WHEN I SAW TLSWSG! Then a few days after, -- this is the one that perfected this haul -- QUEEN OF SHADOWS was released and it was also released here a day early (August 31 in the US, September 1 here) so I spent all my money on it! Am going to read it tonight and I know it will be worth every single penny!


BOUGHT:
~ Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
~ Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) (another !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
~ Confess by Colleen Hoover (I finished this last night and OMFGGGGG)
~ Deception (Defiance #2) by CJ Redwine (My 5-star review!!)
~ The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand (Will forever pimp this book -- my 8-star review)
~ Promise Bound (Lies Beneath #3) by Anne Greenwood Brown (Now I only need Deep Betrayal!)

FOR REVIEW:
~ Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (done reading this as well!! So so good!!)
~ Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson (OMGGGGGGG)
~ The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens (!!!!!!)

Here are also some shots with Queen of Shadows!

FIRST GLIMPSE. FIRST TOUCH. OMFG!
I WAS ALONE AT THE BOOKSTORE BUT THIS WAS MY FIRST SELFIE WITH
QOS I DIDN'T CARE IF I'D EMBARRASS MYSELF HAHAHA
ALTOGETHER NOW WITH MY FAVE GUARDIAN - RX78 SUPER DEFORMED!!
MY BABIES ARE TOO PRETTY IT HURTS
Thank you so SO much, Fullybooked (Fort), Powerbooks (Greenbelt 4), National Bookstore (Greenbelt 1), HarperCollins International and Penguin Random House!

6 comments:

  1. So lucky you got QoS immediately! It's already sold out when I went to FB BGC today! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Queen of Shadows as I got it this week as well and am currently reading it .Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I can't wait for Illuminae. It sounds incredible and I have heard awesome things about it already!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I've read it a couple of weeks ago and it was amazing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...