Saturday, April 1, 2017

SUMMER READS!


It is officially summer! Woohoo! Hello, stunning beaches! Hello, fresh laundry! Fuck off humidity and too much heat! (Dunno why I always rant about the weather in my Release Picks posts! Oh, well!) I only have three picks this month but I am not sure if I would be able to get copies right away. But I am stoked, nonetheless!



I have an eARC of Upside and currently reading it! So far, so perfect!
What are you currently anticipating that hit shelves this month?

4 comments:

  1. looking forward for Defy the Stars too! This month I'll be reading Perfect by Cecilia Ahern, I just got a copy few days ago. Also, Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big yes to Alex, Approximately!! I just read it this past weekend and absolutely adored it. It was so cute and had a great balance between light & fluffy and darker topics. I hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I really do hope I'd enjoy it! Thank you for dropping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...