Friday, June 9, 2017

REVIEW: BEFORE I LOSE MY NERVE BY LAYLA TANJUTCO.

Title: Before I Lose My Nerve: (This is NOT About You)
Author: Layla S. Tanjutco
Series: Standalone
Edition: Paperback
Publication: April 29th 2017 // Self-Published
Source: Bought
Pages: 55
Genre: Poetry

Synopsis:
If you’ve ever had your heart broken you would know that it takes courage to love again. Before I Lose My Nerve is a collection of poems about heartbreak, the journey to finding the courage to love again, and realizing the kind of love that one deserves.

PURCHASE THE BOOK HERE:

Before I Lose My Nerve: (This is NOT About You) was my second #RomanceClass poetry book and I did enjoy this one. It encompasses different feelings and I can't help but face the nostalgia! It definitely lets you reminisce and express. There's this pinch in the heart that makes you feel everything. The joy of loving and being needed and the crushing pain of being left behind. How hard and maddening it is to accept the reality that the person you long for longs for someone else. Damn, feels. It's a good one but totally short. I wish it was longer, a little bit longer.

"You are a mistake I am willing to constantly make."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...