Monday, June 5, 2017

REVIEW: TWILIGHT: GRAPHIC NOVEL #1 BY YOUNG KIM AND STEPHENIE MEYER.

Title: Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1
Author: Young Kim and Stephenie Meyer
Series: Twilight: The Graphic Novel #1
Edition: Hardbound
Publication: March 16th 2010 by Yen Press
Source: Bought from Biblio
Pages: 224
Genre: Art, Paranormal, Romance

Synopsis:
When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret...
PURCHASE THE BOOK HERE:

I won't make this one too long because I think I have made it clear enough how much I love Twilight! I owned the Twilight Graphic Novel Two for years and it was just last April when I stumbled upon a copy of Graphic Novel One so I devoured in one sitting. I loved how Kim gave life to the characters and made me relive the sweet feelings while I was reading! The graphic novel didn't include scene by scene but captured what I think are the essential ones. Kim is pretty good with what she does. This graphic novel is just perfection. Especially the first time I glanced at Edward!!! Ugh my heart!

I can't wait to complete the rest of the graphic novels and I wish they would finish until Breaking Dawn. I loved this so much I can't even find the words or ways how to express it. You should all pick this up!

""And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…" he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion.""
"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...