Saturday, October 21, 2017

DEWEY'S 24-HOUR READATHON 2017.


I am so thrilled to participate in the Dewey's 24-hour Readathon this year! I've always wanted to join but I have too many excuses in the past but today, I summoned all my courage and signed-up! This year is the first time I will join so I am a little bit ambitious, the books I decided to read are just around 150 pages each or less and these should be easy reads. That is if I could keep up with stay up all night. Here they are:



The stack above (except Kaur's) are all from Filipino Authors (so technically, all books are diverse). I have 7 books with a total of 1096 pages. I should be able to finish them all in one day but knowing how easily I could fall asleep, I dunno how much I could get done. So let's see how I go! Can't wait!!

Are you also participating in this year's readathon? What are you planning to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...