Friday, October 27, 2017

DEWEY'S READATHON REVIEW: SONGS TO GET OVER YOU BY JAY E TRIA.


Title: Songs to Get Over You
Author: Jay E. Tria
Series: Playlist #2
Edition: Paperback
Publication: August 22nd 2015
Source: Bought from the author
Pages: 149
Genre: New Adult, Romance

Synopsis:
It's harder to get over someone who was never really yours.

They say rock stars get all the girls. But Miki knows that's not always true. He, for one, though the guitarist of popular indie band Trainman, just can't seem to get the girl. It's kind of his fault, really. No one told him to fall in love with Jill. No one told him to stand still and watch as she moved on from a terrible breakup into the arms of another guy—a Japanese celebrity with the face of an angel and the body of a god.

So when someone else comes along, someone who finds him cute, smart, and funny (sometimes in the haha sort of way), will Miki finally move on? Or will he continue to pine for Jill?


PURCHASE THE BOOK HERE:

I will just make this one quick, go read my review of Book 1 here. Now, you've basically heard of Miki the wallflower best friend, right? Well, this book is about HIM and how he handled... everything! I MEAN, I COULDN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW MUCH FEELS THERE IS IN THIS BOOK. SO SO MUCH!! Yes, I am incoherent because I WAS ONCE *THAT* BEST FRIEND HUHUH SO FORGIVE ME IF THIS WON'T MAKE SENSE - BUT I AM TELLING YOU NOW, GET THIS BOOK!

I wish I read it sooner than later, it could have saved me from being lonely when I was in *THAT* best friend-ish situation. HAHAHAHUHUHU

TRIA IS JUST SO AMAZING IN WRITING ABOUT HOW LOVE CAN RUIN, BUILD, OR BLOOM A FRIENDSHIP. AND SONGS TO GET OVER YOU WILL PROVE THAT SOMETIMES, YOU JUST SHOULDN'T CROSS THAT FINE LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP ANYMORE. THAT SOMETIMES, IT'S BEST TO JUST BE A FRIEND. I DON'T KNOW, IT HURT HAHAHAHA

"Maybe it's the kind of love that you get used to, because it's there. Not the kind of love you need."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...