Friday, February 9, 2018

#BOOKBINGEBAZAAR 2018 SHOPPING RECAP.


I got homea few hours ago from Megatrade Hall in SM Megamall, which is so far away from my place. I attended National Bookstore's most amazing book sale to date ever, today! It's the first day of #BookBingeBazaar Sale and OMGGGGGGGGG! IT WAS CRAZY -- CRAZY GOOD!



I was supposed to be there by 10am but I think I arrived at 11? There were so many book lovers there, all ages, and it was so fascinating to see how Filipinos love reading. This sale to be honest, is one of the best sales NBS has ever had and the titles are omg mind-blowing! I was so overwhelmed with how much new ones are in there! YA, paperback or hardbound, new or old, are all priced 175php (less than 4$) so I grabbed everything I want!



The NBS space in Mega Trade Haull is quite huge and I think I circled the entire thing 4x just to double check if I missed any books I want. Hohoho

I was also able to see my friends JB, Hazel of Stay Bookish, Lyra of Deviantly Deviant and JM of The Bookfreak Revelations. (Wasn't able to take selfies with JM and Danica!! Hiiiii) I am most excited for you guys to see Hazel's haul because how does 'one huge cart full of books' sound to you?



I didn't get most of the priority titles I came there for like Lady Midnight, City of Bones, PPL or Conjuring of Light hardbounds but I sure did bag the fall-back titles in my list! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!


Like this one!! I WENT CRAZY WHEN I SAW THIS IN LYRA'S CART AND THANK YOU HAZEL FOR GIVING ME THE EXTRA COPY YOU FOUND HUHUHUHUHU OMG THANK YOU BOOKISH LORDS BECAUSE AAAAAAH BEEN WANTING THIS BOOK FOR SOOOOOO LONG NOW I CRYYYYY GDGDGDGDG


After sorting my cart, I left all these because ya girl had to stick to her budget haha kinda sad not being able to get them all but my happiness exceeds my sadness because damn it, When Dimple Met Rishi is e v e r y t h i n g


So here is the hauuuuul!!!! There is a theme in here if you haven't noticed yet and I am letting you also know that I saw that ARC in there so I got it thinking it might just be a mistake that it got mixed or something. I don't want other online book sellers getting it. So I am really hoping it's the only one because it shouldn't be there to begin with.

- Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard
- The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
- Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods
- Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali
- Outrun the Moon by Stacey Lee
- Shine by Lauren Myracle
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon

Thank you, National Bookstore, for this wonderful sale! My bookish heart is filled and my bookish shopping craving is satisfied! More of this, please! HAHAHA MWAAAAAH

DID YOU GO TODAY OR WILL YOU GO THIS WEEKEND? Let me see your haul!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some really awesome books and had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got a whole lot of awesome books! And brand new all of them for a price of a pre loved. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True!!! Would have hoarded more if only space and budget permitted ☺️

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...