Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BOOKSHELF TOUR (02): THE NEW WALL SHELVES EDITION.

Here are the books that I currently own!
Yesterday after work, I had time to rearrange and clean my shelves (made both shelves myself ). Typhoon "Gener" was making me so nervous because of its strong and loud wind (80-100 KPH) that am actually imagining two things: (impossible) a debris would hit my room wall and ruin my shelves or (possible) the cold and super moist room would make the books paper curl. So I sealed them (preferred to cover it that way to prevent the adhesive tapes from ruining the covers because it would eventually leave a mark) and wiped the shelves super dry.

These are some old books I took off the shelves. I actually don't know what to do with these.
After 3 weeks (or more), I was able to finally get them cleaned and all. While rearranging, I thought of how much I've always wanted to buy books and looking at how much my shelves have grown, there's this little spark of fulfillment inside me that no matter how difficult life could be, when you put your heart to whatever really makes you happy and whoever you wanted to be, with just the use of a little push and you'll get there. That's what these books always show me. I mean by just looking at them, I see how hard I've worked to get to what I have right now. And I couldn't be any happier.
   
Fruits of labor.

I am very much looking forward to making or buying another shelf for my future haul. Excited!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you have your books so neatly stacked now! I spot a lot of my fave books the Mortal Instruments series, Divergent, Paranormalcy, etc. etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Liz, spent 1 hour rearranging and cleaning. Hihi.. TMI? Yes, one of the best series I have and I had the healing rune tattooed! am still waiting for your "shelves" post though! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...