Monday, July 16, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (26): THE NAILART EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
04/2016 EDIT: I am editing old posts here to match the new blog theme.

Last Friday (the 13th and my little sib's 17th birthday), FullyBooked had a 20% off sale. As a book hoarder, I immediately reserved some titles and this time, I went to Bibliarch, Waltermart (it's just one ride away from my place). After 523659854 years of waiting for Incarnate's paperback to arrive in the country, I decided to get the hardbound copy because I really wanted to have it, I can no longer wait and stocks are scarce! Its obviously pricey (I can't afford it) and thanks to FullyBooked Twitter team for reserving a brand new stock for me! I even made my nails match the cover, look!



BOUGHT:
🔼 Incarceron (Incarceron #1) by Catherine Fisher
🔼 Partials (Partials #1) by Dan Wells
🔼 Incarnate (New Soul #1) by Jodi Meadows

I still have hundreds of books to buy and I will scout all book sales if I have to! Thank you, Fullybooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...