Thursday, July 26, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (27): THE LEGOLAS EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
04/2016 EDIT: I am editing old posts here to match the new blog theme.

July 25, 2012

After shift, I was supposed to meet my Aunt at Baclaran so I rode the van going to Magallanes. I went inside Alphaland Mall and asked some stores there for design duct tapes only to disappoint myself. So before going to Baclaran, I visited Book Sale store that houses pre-loved books though I know they mostly sell adult novels, textbooks and children books. Luckily, I saw the The Lord of the Rings Trilogy on sale and got them for PHP180 (around $4) each! Such good buys because they usually costs around PHP350 each (around $8)! I saved a lot!

They are very much new and am just so glad I dropped by the store!

I've had these books sitting on my 'to-read' shelf on GoodReads and thankfully, I could read them any time now without worrying because I finally got copies! Can't wait for next month's book shopping!


BOUGHT:
🔼 The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien
🔼 The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings #2) by J.R.R. Tolkien
🔼 The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings #3) by J.R.R. Tolkien

Thank you, Book Sale!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great deal for the trilogy! lol, I have the books but I've only read the first book completely and half of the second one. I'm not a huge fan of Frodo's part. I've watched the movies a billion (okay, maybe not *that* many) times. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great deal indeed!! books here are way too expensive! I haven't read any of the books Liz but just like you, I've watched the movies a billion times! Yay! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...