Thursday, July 12, 2012

NEW ON THE SHELF (25): THE TYPOGRAPHY EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
04/2016 EDIT: I am editing old posts here to match the new blog theme.

There are a lot of memes here that I have seen but I couldn't decided which one to join because of the requirements. Some requires to have new books weekly and twice a month for some. Well, our payday is only once a month and I haven't seen memes like that. I don't have friends who are as book hoarder as I am so I can't borrow books. So instead of joining memes, I'm just gonna post books that I bought whenever.

Yesterday, I went to FullyBooked, The Fort branch to buy some. Their books are quite pricey compared to National Bookstore but most of the time, the latter don't have those that I want available. And here are the copies I've purchased.

If you want to add these books on GoodReads, you could go ahead and click the link. These by the way are some of the high-rated books on the said website and am looking forward to reading them soon! I am also asking my brother to make me another shelf.


BOUGHT:
🔼 Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins
🔼 Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
🔼 Once (Eve #2) by Anna Carey
🔼 Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) by Kiersten White

Thank you, Fullybooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...