Friday, November 1, 2013

NOVEMBER 2013 RELEASES.


Happy Halloween, lovely Blurbies!

I don't know if I would be able to buy books this month from this list because I already have 5 books reserved on our local book store. I am just waiting for the pay day so I can pick them up and again, I will try to enforce that thing called Book Buying Ban because I bought like 30+ books last September and 20+ books last month. There were a ton of book sale and I couldn't fight the urge to buy books so I will try my very best to accomplish that. Wish me luck!

*Info are all from Goodreads so release dates might change*


November 02 - Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
November 04 - Four Seconds To Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths #3) by K.A. Tucker
November 05 - Twinmaker (Twinmaker #1) by Sean Williams


November 05 - Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu
November 05 - Revelations (The Elysium Chronicles #2) by J.A. Souders
November 05 - The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
November 05 - Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School #2) by Gail Carriger


November 12 - The F- It List by Julie Halpern (4/5 stars)
November 19 - Horizon (The Soul Seekers #4) by Alyson Noel
November 19 - World After (Penryn & the End of Days #2) by Susan Ee
November 19 - The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead


November 20 - Sia by Josh Grayson
November 26 - Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion #1) by Aimee Carter
November 26 - Crash into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry

These are the titles I am anticipating but the Top 4 are: World After, Pawn, Champion and Twin Maker. I have an eARC of Sia and Crash into You while I already reviewed The F-It List and currently reading Pawn! I am enjoying Pawn so far! Such unique story. Kind of like the Faceoff movie.

What titles are you guys waiting for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...