Saturday, November 16, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (40): THE FULLYBOOKED SALE EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.


BOUGHT: (Fullybooked, Fort Branch)

I got all these a few weeks back with a whopping price of 2$ each!! Brand new copies, hard bounds - what can I ask for!! I bought all of these with my HOH Edition haul and it was really such a lovely day!

Thank you Fullybooked and please let there be more book sale!

23 comments:

  1. Errr! So lucky! Are those from the Fort branch? Btw, The Replacement looks interesting! I love the title! *search on Goodreads*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great bargains! I hope you love them all! :)

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. You got so many great books this week. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow. Two bucks each is so good! It looks like you got some good ones too. I hope you enjoy them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If I wasn't thinking of how to get these home, I would have gotten a few more! LOL

      Delete
  5. WOW! So pretty and for such a good price! I want to try out the Blue Bloods series! :D

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it either! Melissa De la Cruz went here but all I read was Frozen lol

      Delete
  6. 2$! Damn, seriously, that is a dream. I couldn't get into Blue Bloods, but I have The Replacement in my TBR pile. Happy reading! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing haul!!! Wish we had a place like that here in the UK! I hope you enjoy them all. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What?!! That is so cheap, I need to start hunting for deals like that!
    Awesome post, you made me jealous :P

    Have a great weekend :)
    Check out my haul here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! I really need to read the Blue Bloods series. Enjoy them all! :) My STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...