Saturday, November 30, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (42): THE JENNIFER ARMENTROUT EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.


BOUGHT: (Fullybooked, Fort)

So what do you guys think? I bought these November 15 and I was supposed to go to the National Bookstore Warehouse Sale November 14 where books are like 80-90% off. I went last year and bought a ton. However, aside from the fact that I spent 2 weeks worth of work allowance on these beauties, I was having seconds thoughts. Like, I might not get hard bound with good titles, it is too far, I don't want to go alone and all that crappy excuses so I slept it off and finally decided not to go in the morning. I felt good with the decision and after paying for these, I knew it was the right thing to do. I might be missing a lot of super cheap books but am totally okay with this loot.

Am only missing Sentinel for the Covenant series and I cannot wait to get it. I also bought Obsidian (here) and I am really, deeply hoping that these books are worth the price. Because they are seriously expensive.

Thank you so much Louisse Ang of The Souls Sisters for loving JLA and her books and for recommending it to me. (Remember, the pressure is on you LOL). And thank you Chitz and Joyce of Fullybooked Fort for reserving them for me!

26 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay!! *flails* I hope that you enjoy the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love your haul! JLA is so amazing and I really hope you love these series as much as I did <3 <3 Get ready for some pure awesomeness with these ;)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. JLA is amazing. I love her books. Her books are awesome. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love all the series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I think you made the perfect decision. :) Right amount of books to enjoy!

    -Jess


    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's a lot of Jennifer L. Armentrout! I hope you enjoy them all. :)
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! A truckload of J.Lyn. You're so lucky to have a lot Fully Booked stores in MM. We only have NBS here, thus, the book selections are usually limited to National bestsellers.

    I've been meaning to buy and read the Lux series but other books are still getting in the way. I hope I can get to it soon.

    Have fun reading, Kate!

    Charlotte@ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. That's too sad. Fullybooked carries awesome titles but I think NBS is trying to compete na! :D

      Delete
  8. Oh so much JLA! Definitely worth it though! Hope you enjoy them! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow lots of books. I've heard only good things about JLA's books so hopefully you'll like them all. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read the entire Lux series (minus Opposition, obviously) and they are amazing! I can't wait to get the Covenant series! I hear it is amazing!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you decided to still go because I bet you might have regretted it later! Hope you enjoy them all! Have a great day! :)

    Check out my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi! may I ask how long it usually take for ARCs to arrive if they're sent from the US (to the Philippines)? I won in a giveaway and I've been waiting for almost a month now. I still haven't received it and I'm starting to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey how much the Obsidian book sa fullybooked?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...