Saturday, November 23, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (41): THE RANDOM EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.


BOUGHT: (Fullybooked, Fort)

BOUGHT: (National Book Store, Glorietta 1)




FOR REVIEW:
Net Galley

BOUGHT:
  • Scripti Stick-on (70% cheaper than Post It brand)
This haul is titled Random because I bought/got these books separately on random occasions. I got Allegiant and Teardrop during the release day and I was the 4th person to buy Allegiant from the store. I haven't reviewed it yet because believe it or not, I haven't read Insurgent. I don't know when I will get to it because the thickness of it is intimidating. I also got Born Wicked for 50% off! Am so excited to read World After! I got it a few days before the release. It was shipped early here. And I know I have to get to these eARCs.
WHAT DID YOU GET THIS WEEK?

10 comments:

  1. Teardrop is SO GOOD! Oh my gosh, I really hope you love it as much as I did. I have Crash Into You on my nook and I'm planning on starting it today! All of the other books you got look fantastic! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome books! The only ones of these is Allegiant, and talk about a crazy end to a series! Out of all the others you posted, I think I'd be most excited about Witchstruck. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelfall is everywhere! I need to get myself a copy to join you all ;) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Pawn, hope you love it! I am currently reading Crash Into You, only about 22% in on my Kindle but I am enjoying it so far. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am waiting for my paperback arc to arrive so I could continue reading Pawn! I was half way through when I stopped!

      Delete
  5. Okay, so....you got a few of my favorite books this week! I absolutely love Born Wicked, Angelfall, and The Story of Us! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...