Saturday, July 9, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (82): THE ALMOST RAINBOW EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
I visit the BookSale Store near my workplace almost every other day (yes, that frequent) because I couldn't help but wish I'd spot a YA treasure. And it's like the BookSale Store is a wish-granting store because I've never gone home empty handed (just these past several weeks anyway). Aside from the review copies I received (!!!!!!!), I bought a few new ones, from my travel last June and the book signing (shit, I completely forgot about writing my recap!). I also went to Fullybooked's Midyear sale a few weeks back and I think I'll post that next week.


BOUGHT:
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
The Lives We Lost (Fallen World #2) by Megan Crewe
The Black (Morpheus Road #2) by D.J. MacHale
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland published by Goddes and Grosset
The Fall of Butterflies by Andrea Portes (Signed!)

FOR REVIEW:
Places No One Knows by Brenna Yovanoff
Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (!!!!!!!!!!)

SO MANY BOOKS TO CHOOSE FROM AND TO BUY VBAHAHAHA

Thank you so much Penguin Random House and Booksale Store!
What did you get this week?

13 comments:

  1. I also got a copy of Gemina! I can't wait to read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome that you got a copy of Gemina!! I can't wait for it to be released. It's one of my most anticipated reads!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krystianna!!! Haven't talked to you in a while! Yeah, I requested for it!

      Delete
  3. Great haul! Hope you enjoy them. Have a great week.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love Gemina. Looks like you got a wonderful selection of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Gemina! I won a review copy but it hasn't arrived yet! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh. Nice those rainbow colloring books. They look great on the photo. Enjoy reading them.😊

    here is my sts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...