Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (56): EVERYONE WE'VE BEEN BY SARAH EVERETT.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.
Expected Publication Date: October 4th 2016
Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers
Add to Goodreads
For fans of Jandy Nelson and Jenny Han comes a new novel that asks, can you possibly know the person you’re becoming if you don’t know the person you’ve been?

Addison Sullivan has been in an accident. In its aftermath, she has memory lapses and starts talking to a boy that no one else can see. It gets so bad that she’s worried she’s going crazy.

Addie takes drastic measures to fill in the blanks and visits a shadowy medical facility that promises to “help with your memory.” But at the clinic, Addie unwittingly discovers it is not her first visit. And when she presses, she finds out that she had certain memories erased. She had a boy erased.

But why? Who was that boy, and what happened that was too devastating to live with? And even if she gets the answers she’s looking for, will she ever be able to feel like a whole person again?
This is totally a cover lust. I mean, who wouldn't drool over this pastel-ish cover, right? So thankful that Penguin Random sent me a galley of this a few months back! IT IS SO PRETTY IN PERSON YOU GUYS *pets book*! Cannot wait to read this one!

What title/s did you pick this week?

16 comments:

  1. This sounds mysterious. Hope you enjoy. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cover and love the synopsis! Adding to my TBR. Thanks for sharing!

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous cover! Contemporary YA is not normally my thing but I might have to make an exception here.

    Great pick.

    Have a look at my #WoW on my Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! It is totally new to me, but I am loving the cover!

    Happy reading!

    My WoW

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first that I've heard of this one but it sounds so great! I love the cover!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cover IS really pretty! I'm going to be honest - I'd not seen this book before. I'm glad you chose it this week. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG yes this cover is gorgeous! And the blurb sounds promising and intriguing <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. God yes that cover is AMAZING! Plus, the synopsis sounds great! Plus, I'm a huge fan of Jenny Han so I'm right on board. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...