Friday, July 1, 2016

JULY 2016 RELEASE PICKS.


Today starts a new month and where did June actually go? Before we know it, Christmas is here! I am so excited for July because I will officially start my Bullet Journal! I bought my first blank Leuchtturm1917 (guess what color?) and I've doodled a bit in it and formatted my first spread for July! Woohoo! Anyway, I have here two titles I look forward to reading this month. I haven't read anything Schwab (forgive me) so hopefully this would get fixed soon and I need a new Kasie West in my life.



What titles are you looking forward to getting this month?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any Schwab as well! It looks like I'm going to this July with A Darker Shade of Magic though! I keep hearing amazing things about P.S. I Like You! I didn't like The Fill in Boyfriend that much, but I'm willing to give West another go! I'm looking forward to your review. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for P.S. I Like You by Kasie West! I really enjoyed her contemporary novels and mostly my cure to reading slumps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...