Saturday, July 23, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (83): THE FULLYBOOKED JULY 2016 SALE!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
Last July 1 after work, I went to Fullybooked BGC branch. It was the first day of their epic crazy sale. I wasn't sure if I should go on the first day but gosh, surviving the traffic was worth it. Hazel of Stay Bookish bought 43 books and I knew I had to go. I was like a crazy person waiting for the staff to replenish every table and I just kept grabbing books from everywhere! My haul was originally around 40 books but then it went down to 13 because most of the titles I grabbed I have ordered from Book Outlet. These books are just roughly 2$-3$. SCORE, RIIIIGHT


BOUGHT:
Requiem (Delirium #3)by Lauren Oliver
Compulsion (The Heirs of Watson Island #1)by Martina Boone
Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
Sweet (Sweet #1)by Emmy Laybourne
The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
Between the Spark and the Burn (Between #2)by April Genevieve Tucholke
The Defiant (The Forsaken #3)by Lisa M. Stasse
Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold (Broken Hearts & Revenge #2) by Katie Finn
Kalahari (Corpus #3)by Jessica Khoury
Dissonance (Dissonance #1)by Erica O'Rourke
Wings (Black City #3)by Elizabeth Richards
Wild Roses by Deb Caletti
Three Day Summer by Sarvenaz Tash

THANK YOU SO MUCH FULLYBOOKED!

18 comments:

  1. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books.

    Diane @ Diane’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! There are a lot of great books in there I have on my list. Enjoy your reading.

    Here is my Stacking the Shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to go on a bookish spree? You come home and feel like you are a freaking millionaire! Your titles look like a lot of fun! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haul, Kate! I hope you'll enjoy each and every one of your new books!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I really need to read Requiem. I loved Delirium & Pandemonium so much. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Delirium and Pandemonium as well but Requiem was ummm.. read it soon, Kristianna so we can discuss further ehehe!

      Delete
  6. I really liked Sweet, and Black Ice was a pleasant surprise for me as well. Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. At times like this, I really hate living in the province. We don't have a Fully Booked near where I live, and certainly no epic sales too. But great haul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. *salivates* Congratulations on this awesome book haul and your own domain!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul Kate! If only those types of sales happened all the time! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...