Saturday, September 17, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (84): THE AUGUST 2016 COLLECTIVE BOOK HAUL EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
The last haul I posted here was back in July and I have acquired quite a few titles since then. This is me playing catch-up because I haven't been posting anything since I just got well from a 2-week sickation! These books I got from different sources and I ugh grabby, grabby hands, can't wait to read them all!


BOUGHT:
Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini (from Kai of Amaterasu Reads)
Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers (Kai bought this for me from Fullybooked's Mid Year Sale)
This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity #1) by Victoria Schwab (Got this from Powerbooks' Power Sale 2016)
Their Fractured Light (Starbound #3) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (Got this from Book Sale Store)
Twilight (Twilight #1) by Stephenie Meyer (Got this from Book Sale Store)
It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover (Got this from Fullybooked)

GIFTED:
Change Places with Me by Lois Metzger (The author emailed me and offered to send in a signed copy of this one! Eeeeep! So grateful!)

FOR REVIEW:
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle #1) by Jay Kristoff (US) (Requested from St. Martins then they sent it to my US addy in CA)
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle #1) by Jay Kristoff (UK) (Unsolicited copy! Eeeeep!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH KAI, FULLYBOOKED, POWERBOOKS, BOOKSALE STORE, LOIS METZGER, ST. MARTINS AND HARPER VOYAGER UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...