Friday, September 30, 2016

SEPTEMBER 2016 WRAP UP + BOOK OF THE MONTH.


It was just September 1 5 minutes ago, right? Why is 2016 in a hurry? Anyway, I've only read 3 books this month (ugh I suck) and was able to review all 3 (yay). Nothing much happened this month aside from meeting Morgan Matson - which by the way I haven't recapped yet (ugh I suck suck) - and unboxing my 5th-ish BookOutlet haul - which I still haven't posted yet (ughhhhhh triple suckage).

September 01 - My picks for this month's releases.
September 06 - Review of A Sense of the Infinite by Hilary T. Smith.
September 09 - Recap of Blogger Tea Party hosted by Penguin Random House.
September 14 - Review of An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. (ELIAS MY LOVE)
September 17 - August Book Haul!
September 27 - EMPIRE OF FREAKING STORMS BY SARAH THE HEARTBREAKER MAAS REVIEW.




SEPTEMBER BOOK OF THE MONTH
"Empire of Storms rattled the universe." - Kate @ TBB
There is only going to be one Book of the Month because ugh, Empire of Storms guys! No other reason but CELAENA SARDOTHIEN.

Let's get it on, October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...