Sunday, October 16, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (85): THE BOOKOUTLET HAUL EDITION V3.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
I just learned digitizing/digitalizing my handwritting last night after several attempts using PicsArt phone app for Android. I followed the tutorial I saw on IG and it was so fulfilling to finally have it done. Having a scanner will do wonders in my crafty life but for now, I am happy with this app. Everything is on my phone! I know I have a long way to go before I become confident in brush calligraphy but I am not aiming for perfection. Yay for more practice!


This post is like three months overdue? When you're a book hoarder, it's just so hard to keep track of your book hauls! :) I think I got these July but didn't really have time to post. I've ordered these all earlier this year, around May, but in two separate checkouts. Got them consolidated before I shipped them to Manila so I could maximize my shipping fee.


BOUGHT:
Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms #3) by Morgan Rhodes
Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White
Lailah (The Styclar Saga #1) by Nikki Kelly
Frozen (Taken #2) by Erin Bowman
Deep Betrayal (Lies Beneath #2) by Anne Greenwood Brown
City of a Thousand Dolls (Bhinian Empire #1) by Miriam Forster
Althea & Oliver by Cristina Moracho
Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms #2) by Morgan Rhodes (mistakenly ordered a paperback so I sold this)
Starry Night by Isabel Gillies
Stand-Off (Winger #2) by Andrew Smith
The Vault of Dreamers (The Vault of Dreamers #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien
The Sound of Letting Go by Stasia Ward Kehoe
The Brilliant Light of Amber Sunrise by Matthew Crow
So Close to You (So Close to You #1) by Rachel Carter
Polaris (Avalon #2) by Mindee Arnett


BOUGHT:
The Boy Most Likely To (My Life Next Door #2) by Huntley Fitzpatrick
The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson
The Novice (Summoner #1) by Taran Matharu
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
Timestorm (Tempest #3) by Julie Cross
Love in the Time of Global Warming (Love in the Time of Global Warming #1) by Francesca Lia Block
Talker 25 (Talker 25 #1) by Joshua McCune
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold (Broken Hearts & Revenge #2) by Katie Finn
Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan
Joyride by Anna Banks

I overspent, I know. But no regrets!


THANK YOU BOOK OUTLET!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your mini Venus l! Also lovely haul! I haven't been to Book Outlet in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BookOutlet is a blackhole! :) Yeah, the Sailormoon Funkos are so pretty! Thank you for dropping by, Amber!

      Delete
  2. Great haul Kate! I've heard really great things about The Novice. I hope you like it! I recently just read A City of a Thousand Dolls and enjoyed it. Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Been really wanting to read A City of a Thousand Dolls!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...