Saturday, October 29, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (86): THE ILOSTTRACK EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
Here's another late Book Haul post for you! I honestly forgot when I got these but it would be from two to three months back. I wasn't taking notes (Bujo) during those times and was just heavily relying on my photos so I lost track of the books I got. Anyway, I finally have The Winner's Kiss! This is the only one I need and I can now re-read the first 2 installments in this trilogy! I loved Marie Rutkoski so ughhhhhh I cannot wait to see how this series wraps up!


BOUGHT FROM BOOKSALE:
How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler
Bliss by Lauren Myracle
Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard

BOUGHT FROM FRIENDS
The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy #3) by Marie Rutkoski (Bought this one from Lyra of Defiantly Deviant! Thanks, babe!
Black City (Black City #1) by Elizabeth Richards (Bought PB copy from Sab over at stbestoreph on IG!

BOUGHT FROM NATIONAL BOOKSTORE:
The Fall of Butterflies by Andrea Portes
Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes

RECEIVED FOR REVIEW:
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle #1) by Jay Kristoff (Check out the NeverNightPHBlogTour! )

NEW BOOKS ARE LIFE
Thank you so much National Bookstore, Harper Voyager UK, Lyra and Sab, BookSale Store and my allowance haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...