Monday, December 5, 2016

I WANT TO EMPTY LYRA'S BOOK SHELF.


My friend Lyra (of Defiantly Deviant) sold some of her books early this year. I was able to buy a few hardbounds back then and she gave me one book as a gift. Then a few months back, she mentioned she's selling another batch due to *all bookish people's problem* lack of space and guess what I did? I kind of hoarded.

Her books are so SO worth it because she takes care of the phenomenally and some of these titles she hasn't read yet! Fantastic score, right? Anyway, I wanted to go visit her house and hoard all her books but I can't afford another hoarding sesh yet *I gotta save for 3 travels next year* so I am really limiting my purchases (who am I kidding) so here are the books I got!


BOUGHT:
Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
Blackhearts (Blackhearts #1) by Nicole Castroman
The Trouble with Destiny by Lauren Morrill
Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken
TThe Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh
Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch
The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy #3) by Marie Rutkoski

GIFTED:
Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire

Isn't this stack a beaut? The set I've recently acquired consists of Passenger, Ice Like Fire, Unhooked, The Trouble with Destiny and BlackHearts. The rest I got earlier this year. What made this extra special is that Lyra actually went from North to South in the middle of the day - it was hella traffic and it was too far - just to give me the books! Thank you so SO much, babe! Love you! Heehee! I will take good care of these babies I promise!

THANK YOU LYRAAAAAAA!!

4 comments:

  1. I live for book hauls, Kate, as you may already know, and I absolutely love yours! I can't wait for your thoughts on Passenger and The Wrath & The Dawn as I have them on my TBR as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :) so glad you enjoyed this post and can't wait for yours too!

      Delete
  2. Omg. May I ask if she has an Instagram/Facebook account where she posts the books she's selling? I want to buy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...