Saturday, April 29, 2017

BOOKSALE HAUL!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I posted a haul on the blog! Aside from I've been extremely busy with work, I was also a little bit lazy to take photos. This January, I posted my haul at the end of the month so I thought of just posting on a monthly basis but I missed February and March! The photos are ready now but I might just post them next month.

So today's post isn't actually for April (ha! You thought wrong!) but my haul for the last 3 days. I went to 3 separate Book Sale Stores (local book shop that sells used books) on three separate instances and I was able to score amazing titles! If you have been following me on IG and Twitter (one, two, three), you would have an idea what sets of books I found and bought!

Here's what I have accumulated for the past 3 days! These are amazingly cheap by the way.


BOUGHT FROM MAKATI CINEMA SQUARE BRANCH DAY1:
Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland
L.A. Candy (L.A. Candy #1) by Lauren Conrad
Shades of Doon (Doon #3) by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon

BOUGHT FROM ALPHALAND BRANCH DAY2:
Adaptation (Adaptation #1) by Malinda Lo
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5) by Ally Carter
Homesick by Kate Klise

BOUGHT FROM CASH AND CARRY BRANCH DAY3:
Wanted (Pretty Little Liars, #8) by Sara Shepard
Twisted (Pretty Little Liars #9) by Sara Shepard
Ruthless (Pretty Little Liars, #10) by Sara Shepard
Starstruck (Starstruck #1) by Rachel Shukert
The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide (Twilight ) by Stephenie Meyer

Most of these books are priced between 80php-90-php (less than 2$) and the most expensive is the Illustrated Guide at 230php (less than 6$). I was skeptical in getting the Illustrated Guide because this copy is published by Atom and all my Twilight hardcovers are by MT Books so there's this height issue here. But I guess I am okay with it for the mean time HAHA. Also, I was really not planning to get the PLL books because the series is too long BUT these copies are 80php only and they look brand new! AND I SHOULDN'T REALLY BE SPENDING MONEY ON BOOKS BECAUSE ACOWAR IS FOR SURE HELLA EXPENSIVE BUT WHO COULD SIMPLY RESIST? I obv and def couldn't because ughhhhh bargain prices are my weakness!



Could you seriously resist book sales?

2 comments:

  1. So many books at such a great price. I would have definitely done the same.
    I hope you enjoy all your new books. Have a lovely week.
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so broke right now but all so worth it! Thanks for dropping by, Aneta!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...