Sunday, April 30, 2017

APRIL 2017 BOOK HAUL + BLOG RECAP.


Wooooow! This post proves that I am indeed a hoarder! I pretty much deny that fact to myself but after I have listed my book haul in my Bullet Journal and see that huge number of bought books, I knew at some point I have to accept how much of a hoarder I am. But well, I am absolutely happy buying books so who cares really if I 'm a hoarder? (Answer: My dad. My dad cares because we got no space left in the house because of my books)

Here's the whooping total of 38 books I got for the month of April. (Two books aren't pictured because I completely zoned out and forgot about them)


BOUGHT FROM BOOKSALE:
*I actually blogged about this set over HERE so you might wanna check that one out*


APRILFEELSDAY2017 HAUL:
*I also blogged about these amazing #RomanceClass books HERE so go visit the link!

FOR REVIEW:
- The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
- That Thing We Call a Heart by Sheba Karim
- The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby
- Dark Breaks the Dawn (Untitled Duology #1) by Sara B. Larson
- Keys to the City by Lisa Schroeder


BARGAIN+PRELOVED BOOKS:
The Hunger Games and The Red Pyramid I blogged about HERE.
Purple Alice, Twilight Graphic Novel 2 and The Host I blogged about HERE.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter #5) by J.K. Rowling


Whew! What a haulllll? I scored most of these from bargain stores and I saved a ton of money compared to brand new prices. Let's see how May goes!

~ APRIL 2017 BLOG RECAP ~
April 01 - Summer Reads!
April 05 - 3-star review for Lucy Keating's Literally!
April 14 - Tweaked the Blog again!
April 18 - #NBSFeelsCafe x #RomanceClass Event Recap!
April 19 - Scholastic Warehouse Sale Recap!
April 25 - Challenge Accepted: #ReadOutloudChallenge Video Entry.
April 29 - The Booksale Store Haul Edition!
April 30 - April 2017 Book Haul + Blog Recap!

How may books did you get and how was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...