Tuesday, April 25, 2017

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.


Sorry it took me a while to participate! It also took me awhile to film and basically decide how am I gonna do it. I am 384738975893% uncomfortable posting this but for the love of books and public libraries, here's my entry to National Bookstore's #ReadOutloudChallenge :) It isn't every day that we're given such an opportunity to help out make something THIS big so I have swallowed fear, discomfort and awkwardness so I can do my part! Talk about getting out of my comfort zone! It looks easy but it isn't really haha! I was nervous the entire time I think my tongue froze.

I read from Tahereh Mafi's Ignite Me:
"No gun, no sword, no army or king will ever be more powerful than a sentence. Swords may cut and kill, but words will stab and stay, burying themselves in our bones to become corpses we carry into the future, all the time digging and failing to rip their skeletons from our flesh."
Thank you for tagging me, Dawn! I've tagged Kai of Amaterasu Reads, Lyra of Defiantly Deviant and Hazel of Stay Bookish!

Thank you NBS for all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...