Sunday, September 3, 2017

TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN COUNTDOWN READ-A-LONG.


Today I am so excited to share that I will be a part of the #TurtlesAlltheWayDownCountdown Read-A-Long hosted by my friends over at Penguin Random House Global. I have been wanting to read John Green's other works and I believe this is the perfect time to do so. I would also like to share the schedule of the Read-A-Long and giveaway links (woohooo!), if you wanna participate:


Book 1: Sept 4- 10: Looking for Alaska

Book 2: Sept 11 - 17: An Abundance of Katherines

Book 3: Sept 18 - 24: Paper Towns


Book 4: Sept 25 - Oct 1: Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Book 5: Oct 2 - 8: The Fault in Our Stars

Book 6: Oct 10 - 17: Turtles All the Way Down


Penguin Random House Global was so generous and kind to send the boxed set of John Green's books to us for the read-a-long. I cannot wait to buy my copy of Turtles All the Way Down and I truly hope that I would enjoy these books! Don't forget to use/checkout the hashtag #TurtlesAlltheWayCountDown!

Thank you so much, PRH Global for having me and for sending these lovely books! Early congrats to John Green too for his new book!

Have you read these books? Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I love all of John Green's works and I hope you'll enjoy them too! I can't wait to buy his newest book as I've got no doubts about it going to be as awesome as the rest :) Have fun! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...