Saturday, October 13, 2012

STACKING THE SHELVES (01): THE POWERBOOKS EDITION.


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

Hi guys! It is my first time participating in this meme so being excited is an understatement! I know this is a weekly meme but I think I wouldn't be able to do that so instead of weekly, it would be once or twice a month. So without further ado, here are the books I got:


BOUGHT:
🔼 Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn #1) by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
🔼 The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #2) by Michael Scott
🔼 Envy (Empty Coffin #1) by Gregg Olsen (SIGNED)
🔼 Betrayal (Empty Coffin #2) by Gregg Olsen (SIGNED)
🔼 Demonglass (Hex Hall #2) by Rachel Hawkins
🔼 Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan

Good thing it was our payday the other day and I was able to stretch my book budget for all of these! I am excited for Burn for Burn because 2 of my favorite bloggers (Liz and Giselle) attended the book signing and they both loved it! The Magician, Demonglass and Mark of Athena are sequels to my favorite series and again, Envy and Betrayal seems to have a very fresh YA concept so am also excited to read it!

How about you guys? I wanna see what's new on your shelves!

23 comments:

  1. Hopefully I'll get my hands on Burn to Burn soon it sounds great. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I can't wait to read Burn for Burn, and I've added Envy to my TBR list.
    Enjoy your new books!

    My STS

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sabina! I hope we wont get disappointed with Envy! :D

      Delete
  3. The Mark of Athena was amazing!!! :) And I really liked Demonglass and have been wanting to read Envy for a while now. And Burn for Burn looks awesome :)
    Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heroes of Olympus is one of my all time favorite series! Glad you like it too! <3

      Delete
  4. I just got the first Hex Hall book, starting it tonight! I hope I love it.
    Envy and Betrayal sound great.
    Great haul :) I'm a new follower!
    Ivana @ Willing to See Less

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Burn for Burn is on my TBR list, as is Hex Hall. Enjoy all of your new books, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have loads of pretties. Let me know if Burn for Burn is good. Thanks for stopping by our blog :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many amazing books *o* I LOVE the Hex Hall series and ohmygoodness Mark of Athena! The ending absolutely killed me and it was as amazing as all Rick RIordan's have always been! I've been wanting to read the Empty Coffin series for ages now because I absolutely love mysteries <3 Hope you enjoy everything you got! Thanks for stopping by x)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just added Burn for Burn to my wishlist. I'm loving the spin off Percy Jackson series. I haven't gotten to Mark of Athena yet but I do own it. Happy reading!

    New follower

    http://theparanormalpalace.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go Jamie! Heroes of Olympus is one of my all time favorites!

      Delete
  9. Oh Burn For Burn! I really enjoyed that one! Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks you for telling me! Am now super excited about it!!

      Delete
  10. Great books this week. I really enjoyed Burn For Burn and I can't wait for the next book in the trilogy. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Envy and Betrayal! Am so looking forward to reading it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...