Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (12): ALTERED BY JENNIFER RUSH.

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine that highlights our much anticipated books.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

Expected Publication Date: January 2, 2013
Publisher: Little Brown & Co.
Add to Goodreads
A story that starts with a girl and a boy. A girl who loves a boy so much , she'll risk anything for him. And a boy who knows only one thing--- kill anyone who stands in his way.

When you can’t trust yourself, who can you believe?

Everything about Anna’s life is a secret. Her father works for the Branch at the helm of its latest project: monitoring and administering treatments to the four genetically altered boys in the lab below their farmhouse. There’s Nick, Cas, Trev . . . and Sam, who’s stolen Anna’s heart. When the Branch decides it’s time to take the boys, Sam stages an escape, killing the agents sent to retrieve them.

Anna is torn between following Sam or staying behind in the safety of her everyday life. But her father pushes her to flee, making Sam promise to keep her away from the Branch, at all costs. There’s just one problem. Sam and the boys don’t remember anything before living in the lab—not even their true identities.

Now on the run, Anna soon discovers that she and Sam are connected in more ways than either of them expected. And if they’re both going to survive, they must piece together the clues of their past before the Branch catches up to them and steals it all away.

This would be the first Jennifer Rush book that intrigued me and I am kind of excited because I've heard so many good things about her other books! And look at that gorgeous cover! Isn't it very appealing? Only few more months of waiting!

What did you pick this week?

17 comments:

  1. Oh, I've heard such good things about this one. And love that cover. Great pick!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh la la. Love the dude on the cover :D Nice pick.

      -Dannielle
      http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks Dannielle! That's a nice pick! I want!

      Delete
  2. I am really looking forward to this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here. Thanks for bringing this book to my attention hadnt heard about it but now I wanna read it. Feel free to stop by and check out my pick...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/wow-pick-of-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good! I've heard little about it, but what I've heard makes me really curious. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read any of the author's books either but Altered does sound really interesting. Great pick!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'm SO excited for this one!!!! It's going to be AMAZING!!! Awesome pick :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent choice, I can't wait for this one either! I love the cover too :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...