Saturday, October 20, 2012

STACKING THE SHELVES (02): THE D EDITION.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases newly acquired books or goodies we bought, received or borrowed during the week.
*04/2016 EDIT: Tweaking the format to match the new blog theme.*

So much for staying under a book budget? So this week, I totally blew it and got these gorgeous copies. Well, it is really difficult to find copies here especially the ones I want (and new releases) so when I learned that Fullybooked have them in stock, without hesitations, I had them reserved! But enough with the explanation. Here's my small but awesome (for me!) stash:


BOUGHT:
🔼 The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray
🔼 For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars #1) by Diana Peterfreund

GIFTED:
🔼 Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly #1) by Susan Dennard

I've been eying For Darkness Shows the Stars and Something Strange and Deadly for quite some time now and I actually believed that it would take a while before I could get my hands on them. Okay, look at those covers, I was drawn because of the gorgeous covers especially For Darkness. There's just something to it that hypnotizes me. I'm also glad my friend gifted me Something Strange for my birthday and that The Diviners is in paperback!

Yay! Am making this my favorite meme now! Let me see your new books please!

26 comments:

  1. I hear you about the gorgeous covers. And I also can't wait to read all of these.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog :) I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Something Strange & The Diviners. I've got Darkness Shows but not read it read. Great choices. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that shineyness!?! I really want to check out The Diviners. Happy reading :)

    http://theparanormalpalace.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something Strange & Deadly was really great. Hope you like it too :) Enjoy your reads! :D

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Really? am really looking forward to reading it soon! Thanks Fara!

      Delete
  5. Ooo, pretty ones! I've heard The Diviners is amazing, I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading. ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something Strange and Deadly looks awesome. Great haul of books. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! I love new books! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have For Darkness Shows the Stars and Something Strange and Deadly, but haven't gotten a chance to read them :) Awesome haul you got this week!

    Janina
    My Haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! All of these look amazing! I will be watching for your reviews on theses (new follower). I hope you enjoy them all.

    My STS

    Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Something Strange and Deadly this week too! LOVE the cover. I have the other two on my wish list, I just need to get my hands on copies sometime. Happy reading! :-)

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves if you'd like to see what I got this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul. Beautiful covers. I've heard great things about Something Strange
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Diviners should be good, I want to read it myself.

    Talk Supe BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely haul this week. I constantly go over my book budget. Though my book buying comes in spurts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...