Tuesday, May 3, 2016

MAY 2016 RELEASE PICKS.


I have picked only four titles for this month's new releases (here's the list). These are my top picks because there are about 40 YA books hitting shelves this month so I had to narrow down the choices. Am pretty much stoked to get these ones because aside from the lovely covers, come on guys, I think most of us are eagerly thrilled for ACOMAF!


🔼 The Square Root of Summer (3rd) 🔼
🔼 Queen of Hearts (3rd) 🔼


🔼 The Crown's Game (17th)🔼
🔼 A Court of Mist and Fury (3rd) 🔼

I think my picks for this month are all equally fantastic! Can't wait to start reading all these! Thank you Harpercollins for The Crown's Game and Amaterasu Reads for Queen of Hearts!

What titles are you most excited about this month?

2 comments:

  1. I'm just as excited as you are for the release of ACOMAF, Ate Kate! ACOTAR was such an amazing read and I can't wait to see just how sexy Rhysand, Tamlin, Lucien, and all the other men are on this next installment... HAHA! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...